Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ted Cruz Panders to the Hispanic Community in a Most Disgusting Manner


Ted Cruz: ‘I Don’t Think I’ve Ever Seen A Hispanic Panhandler’
He's never been to Albuquerque or Los Angeles or any other western city then. Or perhaps he has never seen them because it is hard to see when sitting so high on that high horse. He is pandering to the Hispanic community in a most disgusting manner. I hope all of my Hispanic friends and family reject this person outright. He just threw under the bus many Hispanic people who need our help because of his lust for power.

I hope he keeps saying boneheaded things so he is assured of not being President. It would be a tragedy is he was. It would not only be a tragedy for that high office, but a shameful reflection on the American people.

No comments:

Post a Comment