Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stupid Women Martyrs for ISIS Get Nothing but Death

We've all heard about impressionable, misguided women seeking to, and joining ISIS. I just heard the news of one who was captured. Authorities found correspondence between them, one of which asked if she would like to be a martyr. She said "that would be amazing." It seems that she is mentally ill.

 How God rewards a female suicide bomber. It got me wondering about something. Male martyrs get 72 virgins when they go to heaven (rollie-eyes), but what to females get for their trouble? I found some info in this article. "Honey, I'm Dead!How God rewards a female suicide bomber." It all sounds ridiculous to this atheist, but what do I know? I'm a heathen.

I thought this one line showed the pure illogical in it all, "Other commentators added that a woman who never married can marry any man she wants in paradise." What happens if two martyr women picks the same man? tongue emoticon

I thought this quote interesting, "whether they could have sex with the virgins, and whether the heavenly virgins had anuses. (Some said there was no need for elimination in the afterlife.)" I bet the issue of weather people took a dump in the afterlife wasn't the real concern to them butt-hole-bandits.

If it wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious. Please ladies, think hard and long about joining up with the primitive ISIS reprobates.

No comments:

Post a Comment