Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sound the Trumpets & Loose the 4 Horsemen or Be Done With It Forever

My thoughts for this Easter weekend. Sound the Trumpets & Loose the 4 Horsemen or Be Done With It Forever.

It is written, "Luke 4:12, And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God." and "Mark 8:12, And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation."
I tempt nether lord nor god. I instead question the writers of old. In times of old signs and works were said to happen in plane sight, and be the work of God. Now after 20 centuries, and as Jesus was reported to have said, there has been no sign given. No splitting of seas. No feeding of Thousands with a few loafs and fish. No stopping of the Sun. No talking Donkeys. Instead, our world has been given over to confusion. So many religions competing for favor, how is one to know the real God?
If a god exists, let that god show itself. Let this generation have a sign. End the confusion now, and show the people of the whole world the true God. Let the trumpets sound. If there is nothing, I accept that there is nothing. If there is something, I will bow down. Otherwise, I will not bow down on the word of a man, written or spoken. Not any man of old, or of this time. Corruption and lies have taken away the credibility of man in these matters. I will need to have it from the mouth of God, and nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment