Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Humans 2015

Happy New Year Humans. I am James Parks Jr, author of the Humans blog. Thanks for reading my blog. I'll try to keep offering up interesting commentary, and to look at issues with a different eye than most. My only agenda is that which advances the human condition. Anything other than that is of questionable value. I'll try to keep the fog of ignorance at bay, mine and theirs.


Now we've got a whole new year to make the best of. I'll just keep on trying my human best. Living and loving, and all the other wide spectrum of what it means to be a human being. I'll embrace the good, and try hard to recognize the bad so I can maybe change that. I don't have any power except that of words. Hopefully that will be enough for all of us. A wise man once said that the pen is mightier than the sword. I hope I don't run out of ink. The ink of logic and reason. I value those two things most.


No comments:

Post a Comment