Thursday, January 1, 2015

95-Year-Old Newlywed Dies After Wife Taken Away

This is so sweet: <3

“He lived for her, and she lived for him. It's the love story of the century,” Wright said, recalling how they would dance, take walks and care for each other."

...and enraging at the same time.

"Another of Hill's daughters, Patricia Barber, contested the marriage, saying it would complicate the eventual distribution of Hill's estate."

Two people in the last years of their lives finding happiness, and all anyone cares about is money. They didn't care about these two people in love. They only cared about themselves. They didn't look towards these two sweet persons happiness. They only looked for their death. :(

I tell you what. If I ever get that old, and if I ever find love again, I hope people will love me enough to let it be. I hope I have nothing of value if that ever comes. Then they won't have anything to fight over. Then the vultures won't care, and will let it be.

NBC Link 95-Year-Old Newlywed Dies After Wife Taken Away

No comments:

Post a Comment