Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance: We must stay the course.

I try real hard to keep my violent human nature in check. In my opinion there are only a few instances where violence may be condoned.

1. The protection of self from actual, or meaningfully promised violence.
2. The protection of people who can not protect themselves from actual, or meaningfully promised violence.

The purpose or reason for the violence, other than that stated above, is invalid and will not be considered, except with contempt for the acts.

It matters not the source of the violent acts, or the benefactor. All violent acts against all persons must be condemned, acted upon and the source eliminated. I'm not picking on any group in particular. I'm talking about all persons or groups of persons actively engaged in, or contemplating such despicable activities.

I'm kind of protective of my fellow humans. I kind of have my own private club about it. It has a membership of one. I call it the "International Association for the Advancement of All People", the IAAAP. I got the idea for the name from the NAACP, I just wanted to be more inclusive. I wanted to include the entire human species.

I don't give a rats ass about who did what to who. I don't give a damn about centuries old conflict or grudges! I especially don't care about how right anyone's religion is. If it causes harm to the living humans, it is evil. The only thing I care about is One Earth, One People. Everything else is secondary, and of less importance. Anything that detracts from the well being of humanity, and their happy and harmonious existence is an anathema, and must be eliminated from the face of the Earth. That philosophy is all inclusive too!

I know we have done a hell of a lot. We have given of ourselves to the utmost. If we sit idly by as observers, not involving ourselves with despotism's destruction, it will be visited upon us.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
~Thomas Jefferson~

“The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty.”
~George Washington, George Washington's Farewell Address~

The following is graphic video of the types of behavior that must be eliminated from our planet.

FSA Raping Al Jazeera Reporter and Killing Christians



Daesh ISIL muslim massacre 2014june



The Massacre of Muslims in Myanmar - Burma



Sharia Law - She's buried chest high (mirror)



Shocking Syria crucifixion video emerges

There are plenty of examples of this kind of human behavior. You can look for them some more if you have the stomach for it. You better get the stomach for ending this type of madness from human society. If you don't, don't come crying if one day you are accused of breaking some obscure religious law, and find yourself fighting for your life.

Okay, come crying to me. I can't deny you any more than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment