Monday, December 29, 2014

What Old Guys With no Money Really Want in a Woman

This is my New Years Resolution. I am going to be what some would call really shallow now. I call it being really practical. This is what I'm looking for in a woman. One that has a lot of money, and don't mind spending it on me. Hey why not?

When I was working on airplanes I made all kind of money. I spent it too. Easy come, easy go. Diamonds, flowers, clubs and the rest. I spent it all right, baby and how. Now I don't have any more money. So I figure why not look for a woman with a lot of money. I know they are out there. They got it from any number of sources. I really don't care about where they got their money, just so long as they have it. Even if they ran out while with me, that wouldn't be an issue, because they stuck with me.

I also don't want her to be all up on herself. You know. Thinking she is all it. Like one with the ego of Mussolini crossed with a Diva. I don't want that. I want one who doesn't think they know everything and feel like other people have to kiss their booty to get along. I don't think that is to much to ask.

I want one who don't mind staying at home. One who doesn't have to go out every night of the week. Once or twice a month is fine, but I'm not into socialites who judge their worth by how many times they went to the "club". That is so boring. All the pretentious jerks. I can't stand it. I can fake it for one or two nights, but not every night.

I want one with some brains too. I get so sick of women who are about as smart as a piece of falling sheetrock. I especially get sick of the ones who think they are smart, but are just dumb. You may have met one. They say stuff like "I know what I know, and nothing will change that". That is one of the ultimate buzz kills.

I want a lady that likes smoking pot too. A hippy minded one would do nicely. Even getting into body paints for fun would be cool. Second childhood anyone? Why not? May as well have fun before I die. That goes for you too.

No bigots either. I just hate bigots. They suck in many ways. I don't like women who are racists. I don't give a flying fickle finger of fate how much money they got, I won't tolerate a bigot. Money means nothing to me, so I'll drop a bigot with a bazillion dollars just as quick as one with only a few dollars.

I would like a woman with a hot body, and don't mind getting down. In fact, I want her to crave me. I don't want her to crave me 24 hours a day 7 days a week, but I do want her to crave me only. It makes things safer. Also not to have any stupid inhibitions too! I don't like getting dangerous, but come on. There are some women who don't even like to....well, I'll just let your imagination take over now.

I know this sounds like a lot. I don't care. I'm being practical. I'm in my late 50's so I have to look reality in the face. There are a lot of widows out there who are lonely. A lot of divorced women who are lonely. Both categories of women sometimes find themselves well to do because of insurance policies or inheritance. I am a single guy, and I'm not ugly. I've got a good humor and fun to be with. Why should I go for some poor woman when there are plenty of rich ones who would like to have fun, and be free? I can't think of any reason why not.

At least I'm being honest about everything. I'm being real. I'm not being some liar who only cares about money. I care about money and a lot more too. I spell it out so you don't have to guess. I lay it on the table. I tell it the way it really is, not like 99% of the guys out there who lets stupid pride get in the way. I'll take practical over pride any day of the week.

Okay, there you have it. Message me if you got what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment