Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sony Backing Down Emboldens North Korea

North Korea "Demands" a joint investigation, and warns "that there will be grave consequences" if we don't comply.


I don't like it when I see the KKK parade their banner down the street, but in America they also have that right. In my opinion they look like a bunch of idiots dressed up like clowns. I could advise against it, telling them it may cause trouble, but I have no right to stop them from voicing their opinion. Like I said before, we can't go back in time and cause the film to never get produced.

Let me give you a hypothetical example. I'm going to have to be frank, and some people may get offended with this example. I'm an atheist. In my opinion religion is pure fantasy. People venerating Jesus and Mohammed is lunacy. I think people like Salman Rushdie was persecuted by a bunch of insane control freaks because he spoke out against a myth. Mohammed messenger of God and the last prophet. Jesus born from a woman who never had sex. Pure fantasy, but these people will kill you if you say so if they think they can get away with it. So maybe if in the future I want to make a movie about how dumb I think religion is, and how I think people just made it all up to control people I might want to think twice. I wouldn't want to piss off a bunch of people who might put out a fatwa on me. Better not show it in the theaters because some insane people might put a bomb!

Do you understand where I'm coming from? I want peace just as much as the next guy. I'll tell you something I learned a long time ago. When you let the bully shove you, or kick you without any consequences they will only get bolder and the attacks will get worse. Sometimes, no matter how scared you are, you have to ball up that fist and punch that bully in the nose as hard as you can. That's what people like Kim Jung-il are, bullies.

Not only are they bullies, but they are also murderers. We are at war with North Korea, and have been for a long time. The United States and South Korea have bent over backwards trying to keep the peace. How many times have you ever heard one of our leaders say we are going to invade North Korea and rain down destruction on them? I've never heard it, but the North seems more than ready to attack the South with artillery, sink boats and threaten us with nukes. They have been charged with crimes against humanity.

North Korea Threatens To Attack US With Nuclear Power 


First they cause fear with threats to Sony, and Sony bows to their demands. Now North Korea "Demands" a joint investigation, and warns "that there will be grave consequences" if we don't comply. They also said in the last few weeks that they must beef up their nuke stockpile to guard against invasion. They launched a missile in the direction of Hawaii while alluding to nukes and threats of attacking us. How long do we take their threats and appease them before they really do attack us with nukes, or by some other means? At this point in time they think they can cause our people to give into demands of censorship. Don't let the camels nose into the tent.

Perhaps our people should put Kim Jung-il on notice. Any more cyber attacks, or any acts of violence against our people will me met with extreme retribution. His little despotic empire will fall, and he will die. Say it and mean it. Our nation could lay waste to them if we really wanted to. But we are a peaceful people, and we look for ways to get things done peacefully. Sometimes it doesn't work. Bowing down to threats of any kind never works. It only serves to embolden the bullies.

We are going to have to deal with this petty megalomaniac sooner or later, and once and for all. It's only a matter of time. I guarantee you that if our people let their threats be fruitful, they will one day threaten South Korea or even our own soil with the nukes they are working on for delivery. Their ultimate goal is the reunification of the North and the South under Kim Jung-il's rule. The South wants reunification too, but under freedom and liberty.

Here is an example of their belligerent threats.

“If the U.S. imperialists threaten our sovereignty and survival ... our troops will fire our nuclear-armed rockets at the White House and the Pentagon -- the sources of all evil,” Hwang Pyong-So, the director of the North Korean military’s General Political Bureau, said in a televised speech 28 July, (2014) according to Agence France-Presse.

Here are a few videos from North Korea you might find amusing.

North Korea Song "Shipbuilding" the power of

With the People's Army will eventually achieve victory

North Korea Vows to Annihilate South: Use Attack Dogs

UN Security Council Plan Action Following the North Korea Test

No comments:

Post a Comment