Sunday, April 30, 2017

For Them Who Will Defend a Lie

Once a wise man said "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." I think I've found meaning in that wisdom that applies to other things besides their notion of salvation.

I am a liberal, Atheist, democrat who's family is mostly Christian, conservative, Republicans. I know other people who are the same. They think I am wrong on every issue. The problem is, there are things in this world that are correct, and other things that are not. It isn't that I want to be right no matter what. It is just that I could no more deny the truth than I could deny the existence of the sun and the moon. I think some of them resent it, a lot. So what to do about it.

This is what I shall do, am doing, have already started doing. I will forsake houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for truth's sake. There is no other way for me. I will not live a lie, or be a hypocrite for any person's sake. Even in this forum the purge has started.

So, if you are one of them who will defend a lie. If you are one who would lift up the rich, and look down on your brother and sister human. If you deny the truth of science and defend myth, I will forsake you. I no longer have the time or energy to try to convenience a closed mind of what it true and real. So just unfriend me because I will unfriend and block you when you are exposed. I have already started, and some of them I so very much did not want to.

I am not trying to say believe like I do or else. I just have no more time for non-sense. The stakes are to high. Truth is to important. Besides, how could I look myself in the mirror, and and be alright with who I'm looking at if I did any other thing? Why should I try to give the truth of any matter to persons who will never accept it? Another wise man said "This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."

No comments:

Post a Comment