Friday, October 6, 2017

I Want My Gun & Could Care Less Who Gets Killed

The title of this "I Want My Gun & Could Care Less Who Gets Killed" seems to fit the typical 2nd Amendment Distortionists point of view. For shame!

“Complete freedom comes with risks,” he concluded. “Risks I’m ok with.”

This guy is saying that in order to assure he can possess a mechanical device (firearm) he is okay with the slaughter of innocent people with them.

“The problem with the animal in Vegas is that he didn’t show any signs [of mental illness], that the public knows of, so what do you do about that? I don’t have an answer,” Roberts added.

He doesn't have an answer because he is unwilling to admit the truth. A truth that might cause him to have to relinquish his mechanical device (firearm).

People like that are extremely selfish. They don't give a damn about it if anyone gets killed, including children, just so long as they can have a deadly mechanical device (firearm) for their own entertainment. Is that ever feeding the beast (baser instincts of humanity) or What? Personal enjoyment is valued more than a stranger's life to these lovers of the fire. Indeed the real purpose of their avid defence of the ownership by private citizens of these dangerous mechanical devices (firearms) is not driven by the desire for personal protection. A 12 gage shotgun can provide the same, if not better, protection of the home.

People will seldom admit it, but I will. I remember when I was 35 years old and bought that SKS and 30 round clip from the gun show in Tucson, Az. It made me feel powerful to shoot it at the gun range, or wherever. It made my young self feel like a badass just owning it. I remember having thoughts of how it might increase in value in the future. All of that reasoning by my 35 year old self I now find to be flawed 25 years later.

Indeed my ownership of that SKS wasn't driven by any perceived need to defend self or country. It was driven purely by selfish personal desires. The ownership of it satisfied a primitive baser instinct. Good luck trying to get any avid owner of these dangerous mechanical devices (firearms) to admit that. They will give you some misinterpreted thoughts concerning the 2nd Amendment and mistaken notions of protection from tyranny. All of their arguments are nothing more than rationalizations designed to maintain their pleasure. That pleasure being the feelings of power they get from the ownership of the mechanical device (firearm) and the firing of it.

It further sickens me with extreme disgust when I see people profiting from the murder of innocents when they jack up the price by 1000% on guns, ammo and attachments after a massacre in which mechanical devices (firearms) were used. That is profoundly shameful. It makes me happy that some stores who used to sell bump stocks have pulled the product. I even looked on Ebay (kudos) and didn't find them this morning. I Google (kudos) searched them shopping and came up with a not found. I wanted to see for myself what I seen on the morning news. The profiteering off of murder by selfish, unscrupulous people.


No comments:

Post a Comment