Friday, December 15, 2017

The 21st Century Gilded Age Rotten to the Core

The #1 problem in this nation is unbridled greed. #2 problem is the religious right. FOX News is merely cashing in on the opportunity created by the right wing radicals to sate their greed.


Bernstein: Fox News hosts are abetting a cover-up


How did those problems arise in the first place? The Capitalistic system we live under fosters the greed by pushing mindless consumerism. They use religion as a tool to help protect their interests. "Christmas in July" anybody? "Christmas holiday rush" anybody? Those things and other things like them are part of the method.

I find it interesting that people are falling in line year after year. People whose ancestors were enslaved partially by using religion as a tool to enslave them. I'm not just talking about the ancestors of African slaves either. I'm talking about pretty much all ethnic groups in America, including so called "white people".

That's why I advocate strongly that we all get in touch with our real cultural heritage, which was not for the majority born in the middle east. Take myself for instance. My ancestors were Celtic Scots. That is the heritage I give homage too. I don't believe in their gods, but I am trying to gain back the heritage stolen from me by the Romans and Christian conversion.

Funny how one can scratch the gilded surface of the society society we live in and find it is all built upon lie after lie. All of the lies an effort to control you and me, in the service of greed and plutocracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment